Sunday 7 April 2013

time to try to get a permit for upper cart river for this season.

                                      

                     The White Cart River 








http://fishingnet.com/angling/fish/salmon/busby-white-cart-improvement-angling-association/
The Walton Angling club seems to have one of the best run clubs on the cart and that why I am going to do my dam best to get a permit for that area too.
                     http://www.waltonac.com/

                                                                                I know of one crown bailiff on the river who works the Clyde system as I am to believe and that's Robert who is a very nice genuine guy ,so if any you guys come across this man always listen as he has a bag of knowledge and is always willing to offer tips and "tales" which always adds to the days fishing.
                                                                                      I am off in the morning to a wee renowned ,and if u ask me one of the best fishing shops around for personal service and I should not even need to mention its name ,,,but here goes its Tackle And Gun on pollockshaws rd  ,,a service I just don't feel u get anywhere else these days ,,and yes the angling centre is great and is big and has all the gear you'll ever need but these other guys have been here supplying from day one and I think its time we should give them some gratitude for the time they have given through the good and the down right near closure times ,,,,"THANK SO MUCH GUYS".

well I will try to get the camera along today or Monday if I can get a season ticket for the upper cart and if not ill get a day ticket but I full membership is what I need and im going to do whatever I can to try to get one,,,,good luck everyone this year on the white cart ,,I for one cant wait to get wading and casting my 7 ft. 3-4 weight or my 8ft 5-6 weight on the river as I am only a fly fisherman at heart so ,again ill say I look forward to meeting new people and new friend on the cart ,,,,,,,and one last saying ive always loved to here from fellow fisher men or by standees ,,and that's  "COME ON THE FISH".


Ill be back in the next few days if not hours if I can get my permit ok guys and I can assure you plenty of video and plenty of pictures with sum stunning and I mean stunning fish along the way from now until the end of this season I HOPE..

I also intend to get the Walton ticket in the next few days or weeks if possible and really look forward to seeing a bit of the cart I have never seen, so ill be looking forward to that.




                         

4 Comments:

At 10 February 2016 at 11:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10 February 2016 at 11:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi man,
I would like to get the season permitfor this club. Did you get it finally?
Thanks for your help!

 
At 11 March 2022 at 02:26 , Blogger flirter said...

fishing cart
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

 
At 12 March 2022 at 03:55 , Blogger silent.john said...

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! garden cart

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home